For each Module you wish to add you can easily assign all the Views, Models and Controllers in a list within the Named Class Routers on a per page basis. These Page-Parts are then stacked in the order in which the Controllers are staged above each View where they are needed. The Views are broken down into 6 to 10 page parts from the template. And the example below shows one page stack within the Router Class.
- horizontal menu
- left menu
- content(page name)
- right menu
- far right menu
A Members Page:
- c2/check_user.php class check user controller(placed above header for re-direct
- v2/header.php header for members page view
- v2/horizontal_menu.php horizontal view
- c2/members_profile.php class controller for wall post
- v2/profile.php content section profile page view
- c2/member_groups.php class controller for groups list
- v2/right_menu.php our right menu view for groups
- v2/footer.php our footer view
Modules as we discussed on the Blog page of this site are the essential key to dynamically developing class separated programs with ease.